https://centraljetcharter.com/falcon-2000lxs.html
2000LXS, Information"

No other airplane can deliver so many airports in such quiet comfort. Thank optimized aerodynamics and new inboard slats. Thank highly advanced accoustics. Thank Falcon DNA.


Its short-field advantage is measurable. At MTOW, the 2000LXS needs 1,000 feet less runway than comparable Aircraft.


The Falcon 2000LXS also comes standard with EASy II avionics and FalconCabin HD+ entertainment system.


The biggest changes center on new model’s improved short-field capability thanks to the addition of full-length inboard slats on the wing.


The 2000LXS will also boast increased payload carrying capability and a sleek refresh of the cabin and cockpit.


The superior runway performance of the Dassault Falcon 2000LXS. (dassaultfalcon.com) enables it to access resorts such as Hilton Head, S.C., and make the steep descent into London City Airport.


As of February 2015, the Falcon 2000LXS market is comprised of 6% pre-owned. The percentage for sale is 10.5% with 50% under an exclusive broker agreement and average days on the market are 46 days.


Of the 19 Falcon 2000LXS in operation by continent, North America has 63%, followed by Europe at 25% for a combined total of 88%.


There is only one company (International Paper Company) having a 2 aircraft fleet, the others are all single aircraft owners and operators. Additionally, only one of the Falcon 2000LXS jets is leased.


The Falcon 2000LXS is powered by two Pratt and Whitney Canada PWC308C engines each offering 7,000 pounds of thrust. The Falcon 2000LXS uses 238 gallons per hour (GPH).


Though the LXS will have a 600-pound heavier max takeoff weight, this will be partially offset by weight savings worth 400 pounds through structural improvements and lighter completion items such as soundproofing and insulation.


But the LXS engines will come with new Talon II combustors, which will produce 20 percent lower nitrogen oxide emissions without any penalty in power.


Dassault Falcon says the new combustor will make the engines 40 percent greener than required by future regulations.


Cabin sound levels will be lowered by two decibels compared to the LX, and interiors will come with the new FalconCabin HD+ cabin management system.


The system has high-definition touchscreens, Rockwell Collins’ Airshow 3D, and functions that can be controlled by iPods or iPhones anywhere in the cabin.


Window shades, lighting, and cabin temperatures also can be controlled by the HD+.


The Falcon 2000LXS Private Jet owners take a quiet pride in the fact that efficiency means more than just the best fuel economy. It also means enviably low carbon emissions.


Fuel can be expensive on the road. And stopping to fill the tanks wastes precious time.


The Falcon 2000LXS lets you load up at home base (or wherever fuel is cheaper), make multiple short hops – and still have plenty of nonstop range for a longer trip, without refueling.


The Falcon 2000LXS Private Airplane can land at over 90% of its maximum takeoff weight. So go ahead and load up the tanks at home base, where fuel is often less expensive.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog