http://www.centraljetcharter.com/feedback.html


Do You have any FEEDBACK?

Central Jet Charter Inc., Feedback. We would appreciate any feed back you can give us about our website or any other feedback you might have?


News tips, ideas and/or feedback may be sent anonymously but feedback must include your name, e-mail address and telephone number. We will withhold names on request, but we must have your contact information for verification purposes.


"Feedback Airplane Charter"
"Each exchanged idea and every shared opportunity magnifies the mutual respect we have for one another."

"Your ability to listen to others’ ideas with concern and an open mind creates an environment of mutual respect where relationships flourish."

"You took the time — and that has made all the difference! You Make a Difference theme."

"It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special."

"You consistently “go the extra mile."

"When others rush headlong into new undertakings, you remain mindful of the finishing touches that make a good job a superior job."

"Thank you for taking the initiative. Success can never be achieved unless someone, like you, has the vision and desire to initiate it."

"I really appreciate that you took the time to answer all my questions. I feel that I have a clearer understanding of all of my charter options now. It was a pleasure and I can’t wait to fly with you again in the near future!"


"During a recent family emergency Central Jet Charter Inc., came through for me and my family in ways words cannot express. I cannot say THANK YOU enough! Not only were they able to accommodate all of our unique requests, they exceeded every one of my expectations."


"The recent downturn in the economy made me realize I needed assistance with my Private Jet Charter Travel. After an extensive three month search, I was referred to Central Jet Charter Inc., the team have been managing my Private Jet Charter Travel ever since. If you are serious about working with a professional team with an incredible drive call them today!"


"I highly recommend Central Jet Charter Inc., I have used them three times so far and I can’t even imagine contacting anyone else for my charter needs."


"The outstanding team at Central Jet Charter Inc., took the time to walk me through the process of flying on dead-heads or empty legs. I have saved thousands by being flexible with my travel dates."


"As a travel coordinator for a large company it’s essential that I can rely on and trust my charter provider. I look exclusively to Central Jet Charter Inc., to deliver as advertised on every flight. I would highly recommend them to handle your chartered flights; from short commuter hops to international flights they have handled each of our flights impeccably. The peace of mind they provide is invaluable to our company."


"I have been in the aviation business for well over 20 years. I can state with absolute confidence that Central Jet Charter Inc., is a class act."


"I needed to charter a flight immediately for a family emergency. I have never seen an operator and crew rally so quickly. In less than two hours Central Jet Charter Inc., came to the rescue! I am a customer for life."


"FEEDBACK: Central Jet Charter Inc., will go above and beyond what ever is requested, they are Private Jet Charter and I would highly recommend them."


Comments

Central Jet Charter Inc., Popular Post

The Gulfsteam G4sp is the upgrade from the G4 and can seat up to 12 very comfortably.

The Gulfstream G650ER has extended range and can fly over 7k miles.

The Challenger 650 is one of the newest private jets made by Bombardier.